LIFE Series 2022
Meetings are at the home district church in Ferndale
2021 is almost well behind us. Now is your chance to turn 2022 into the life you want.
The reality is that a shocking number of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Anxiety and depression are on the rise, and for the first time, U.S. life expectancy is in decline. Relationships, parenting, and finances have all gotten harder to balance.
But, there is hope. There are specific, powerful tools that the happiest and most successful people use to create the life they want—even in tough times. Recharge your batteries and begin to thrive by learning to take control of each key aspect of your life!
This event is completely FREE!
- FREE admission
- FREE parking
- FREE study materials
Below is the schedule. Please plan ahead, so you can participate with us and you will have practical and powerful ways to make 2022 right.
After these series, Ferndale SDA Church will offering small group classes on three of these subjects:
1) Health & Wellness - Secrets That Will Change Your Life by Barbara Roberts at the Lummi SDA Church or Zoom if still temporarily closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Link to free book click here.
- Chapter 1 Designed for Something Better
- Chapter 2 Diet for a Lifetime
- Chapter 3 Are You at Risk?
- Chapter 4 Fit for Life
- Chapter 5 Healthy Relationships
- Chapter 6 You Are What You Think
- Chapter 7 Hope Beyond Depression
- Chapter 8 Breaking Free
- Chapter 9 Bouncing Back
- Chapter 10 Rest for Our Restlessness
- Chapter 11 The Healing Power of Faith
- Conclusion Health to the Max
2) Healthy Relationships by Liliana Sacdalan at our home
In this eight-session video Bible study, Pete and Geri Scazzero provide you with the necessary practical skills for your spiritual formation journey so that you can grow into an emotionally and spiritually mature follower of Jesus.
- Take Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore the Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a "Rule of Life" to Implement Emotionally Healthy Skills
3) Faith & Finance by Pastor Jesse Sacdalan at the Ferndale SDA Church and Zoom
Faith and Finance is a unique combination of the biblical principles of money management, the practical lessons of life, and proven academic information on this topic.
In this DVD set, G. Edward Reid, the director of stewardship ministries for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in North America, shares 12 lessons designed for families wanting practical, biblical information about managing their finances. Link to a sample video here.
- Why Money Management is Important to the Christian
- Planning for the Cycle of Life
- Giving: Tithe, Offerings, Helping Others
- Dealing with Debt
- Making a Budget
- Training Children, Money and Marriage, Money and Singles
- Major Purchases
- Honesty, Integrity, and Work
- Planning for Retirement
- Saving and Investing
- Inheritance and Estate Planning
- The Rewards of Financial Faithfulness
Note: Details on small group class will be update as soon as we know